Complaint Review: Financial Alternatives - Computer

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:swedesboro New Jersey
Financial Alternatives - Computer
565 Cedar Rd St 1 Cheseapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financial Alternatives Inc. computers cant afford a computer, yes you can, SIKE!!! Cheseapeake Virginia

A single mother with 4 young kids would like to have a computer,75.00 every 2 weeks ... I think i can do that . I started making payments in march of 05' was told i would have my computer by may of 05' well i started calling and calling with excuses after excuse the told me why the computer hadnt been sent here it is august and still no computer and my money isnt right something needs to be done over 900.00 ive given them so far. they gave me the name of the forum for arbutration or sumthing like that i tried to do exactly what they wanted me to do but it was more than i could handle and more money i didnt have so where am i now ? I would like to file a class action suite so we can get our money back. Can anyone help us!!!!
I m sure many on top of many people have gotten scamed hit me up lets talk

Sic of the bullshit
swedesboro, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Alternatives-Computer/Cheseapeake-Virginia-23322/Financial-Alternatives-Inc-computers-cant-afford-a-computer-yes-you-can-SIKE-Chesea-329568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Alternatives - Computer