Complaint Review: Financial Alternatives

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Financial Alternatives
565 Cedar Rd, Ste 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financial Alternatives COMPUTER FRAUD!!!! Chesapeake Virginia

WHEN I FIRST ORDERED THE COMPUTER IN NOVEMBER 2006, I CHANGED MY MIND WITHIN 30 DAYS AND WAS TOLD BY CUSTOMER SERVICE REP DAVID GREEN THAT I COULD NOT CHANGE MY MIND AND I WOULD BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE COMPUTER WHETHER I WANTED IT OR NOT SINCE THEY HAD MY BANKING INFORMATION. SO I COMPLIED AND EACH TIME I SPOKE TO A REPRESENTATIVE - TANYA S. AND CHRISTINE, I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE NO FURTHER PROBLEMS. THE COMPUTER PAYMENTS WERE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FROM FEBRUARY 2007 TO NOVEMBER 2007 IN INCREMENTS OF $199.10 EACH.

I NEVER RECEIVED MY COMPUTER AND HAVE BEEN CALLING THE SAME NUMBERS FOR MONTHS NOW WITH NO RESPONSE!!! SO I AM VERY UPSET TO BE RIPPED OFF LIKE THIS. I NEVER WOULD GOTTEN INVOLVED WITH A FRAUDULENT COMPANY LIKE THIS. THE COMPUTER WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR MY SON. IT WAS A COMPUTER, WITH MONITOR AND PRINTER. IF I AM NOT GETTING MY COMPUTER THEN I NEED TO GET MY MONEY BACK! I FEEL I SHOULD BE REIMBURSED THE FULL $1,991.00 PLUS THE INTEREST THAT MONEY COULD HAVE EARNED IN A CD.

Mad as hell
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Alternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financial-Alternatives-COMPUTER-FRAUD-Chesapeake-Virginia-297750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Alternatives