Complaint Review: Financial Alternatives

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Deerfield Beach Florida
Financial Alternatives
565 Cedar Rd. Ste 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financial Alternatives Took my $ and didn't produce my computer Chesapeake Virginia

In Feb 2006, Financial Alternatives, Inc. started taking $71.98 out of my checking account every month for a year and a half. I have not reveived my computer as of 2/28/08. Every number that I have doesn't seem to work. These were the numbers given to me 800-715-7140 & 757-548-9888. I have no other way of contacting them about my merchandise. I don't have that kind of money, as I'm sure none of us do. I am at my wits end in this matter. I don't know where else to turn. If anyone out there nows any information, please share.

Deerfield Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Alternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financial-Alternatives-Took-my-and-didnt-produce-my-computer-Chesapeake-Virginia-313192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Alternatives