Complaint Review: Financial Alternatives

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2007

• Reported By:wilimington Delaware
Financial Alternatives
565 Cedar Road STE. 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financial Alternatives computer ripoff Chesapeake Virginia

I purchase a laptop from Financial Alternatives on 8-8-07. Three weeks later I spoke with a customer service rep they told me that it could take up to 120 days before I will receive my laptop. They also claimed that they were back up in sending computers out for shipment. It's now been 60 days and I tried calling this company I got a busy signal. I tried going on the web site, thats under constrution. I haven't received any letters,e-mail or a phone call to let me know wants going on. I paid over $1800 for this laptop and I need my money back or the laptop with the software which ever comes first. Thanks for you help in advance.

Maureen
wilimington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Alternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financial-Alternatives-computer-ripoff-Chesapeake-Virginia-279747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Alternatives