Complaint Review: Financial Alternatives

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Rochelle Illinois
Financial Alternatives
565 Cedar Road STE. 1 Chesapeake,VA. 23322 Nationwide U.S.A.

Financial Alternatives Hopefully if you file complaint Ripoff Chesapeake Virginia

I filed a report stating financial alternatives did not send me my oder.Since my last report I have received everything except the software they promised.
I hope this little bit of information will help others. I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office of Illinois comsumer complaint division they in turn were conversing with financial alternatives. When it seemed I wasn't getting any closer to getting my computer I filed a fraud case with ripoff.com and the FTC or Federal trade Commisson. You can also contact the better business bureau for the state of virginia at www.richmond.bbb.org. I hope this helps Good Luck

Rochelle, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Alternatives/nationwide/Financial-Alternatives-Hopefully-if-you-file-complaint-Ripoff-Chesapeake-Virginia-271403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Alternatives