rank

• Reported By: Nancy — bulverde Texas United States of America
Financial Asset Management Systems
PO Box 451109 Internet United States of America

Financial Asset Management Systems FAMS chargeing high intrest, Internet

I had a scool loan that i could'nt pay off from 1999 staring in 2006 my federal tax return was taken too offset my debt. on march 2011 my work wages were garish have takeing 15% of my wages every pay by my calculations my loan is paid in full When i would call FAMS they did not answer or return my calls when i did speak to a person they stated i still owe over twentyseven hundred this company is ripping me off big time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Asset-Management-Systems/internet/Financial-Asset-Management-Systems-FAMS-chargeing-high-intrest-Internet-1010337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Asset Management Systems