Complaint Review: Financial Benefits - World Of Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2004

• Reported By:houston Texas
Financial Benefits - World Of Benefits
100A Walnut D15 #743 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Financial Benefits - World Of Benefits ripoff dishonest fradulent credit scam Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

In November of 2003 I was called by a representative of Financial Benefits stating that I was pre-approved for a $2000 creit limit Visa Credit Card. I only need to pay the Processing fee of $299.

I was in need of repairing my credit and since I am a single mom living on a fixed income, I thought this would be a nice way to buy my daughter Christmas presents and in the process rebuil my credit. However after several weeks, nothing came in the mail. I tried contacting the company and even contacted my bank which gave me a new number.

Then after reaching someone and demanding a refund they told me It was non refundable. I now am trying to get my $299 back from the company with no luck. I need the money to help take care of my daughter. This company lied, misrepresented itself and literally stole from me.

I am very upset that people are so black hearted that they would take advantage of someone such as myself. I only hope that this will help warn others not to trust the company.

Monica
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2004 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Benefits-World-Of-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Financial-Benefits-World-Of-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-credit-scam-Champlain-Ne-78002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Benefits - World Of Benefits