Complaint Review: Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, February 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 14, 2007

• Reported By:North State California
Financial Benefits
1 Closter Commans Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 646-536-9090
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Financial Benefits ripoff Was approved for a $7000 loan but had to send $900 security fee first Closter New Jersey

I applied for a loan at weapproveeverone.com. A day later, I received a call stating that I was approved for a $7000 loan with a 6% interest rate and a 3-year term. BUT I had to send in 4-months worth of payment as security, which totalled a little over $900. I need the money, but decided to Google this company and found other's have been scammed before. I got the phone # for the Closter New Jersey Police Dept. I called and asked to be transferred to the person who was familiar with businesses in Closter New Jersey. The dispatcher then told me if I'm calling about Financial Benefits, it's a SCAM! They've ripped off so many people and that I would need to contact FTC to report this ASAP! I was told they are not in New Jersey but operate their business in Canada! Be ware of the scams out there!!

North State, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2007 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Benefits/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Was-approved-for-a-7000-loan-but-had-to-send-900-security-fee-235979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Benefits