Complaint Review: Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, April 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 24, 2004

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Financial Benefits
Newyork Garden city, ew York U.S.A.

Primeone Financial Benefits ripoff fraudelant debiting from my accont Internet

I received a phone call about an offer for credit card with a limit of five thousand along with other offers such as cellphone,satellite dish the cost of all this was a one time fee of 345.00.I was told that I would be receiving my package within 15 business days I ask if I would be receiving anything by mail and the response was only the package.I had second thoughts about the offer,but financial benefits beat me to my money.Thinking about a website I found the ripoffs and I feel so deceived.

Danielle
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2004 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Benefits/Garden-city-ew-York/Primeone-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-fraudelant-debiting-from-my-accont-Internet-88857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Benefits