Complaint Review: Financial Benefits/World Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2004

• Reported By:falls church Virginia
Financial Benefits/World Benefits
www.myworldofbenefits.com Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Financial Benefits/World Benefits has ignored me or fended off my complaints for three months Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want allcustomers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was contacted by Financial Benefits/whatever benefits back in NOVEMBER. I was told the schpiel about for $299 they would send me a GUARANTEED credit card with a $2000 limit.

Well, 1. the 'initial' packet did not arrive till late december
2. i called to ask where the card was, and I was told that it would be coming soon because it was sent that way to prevent identity theft. 3. called back---it's on it's way they said. 4. called four times this past January--first, i apparently had to use the credit repair kit. I never asked for a repair kit! then i was told that because of my credit line, i did not qualify for the card and they i needed to use the repair kit to fix it. Then today i talked to Jennifer who told me 1. the company that sent me the kit did not have a number for me to reach them directly. Then she told me that i could not get a refund. Three months of waiting and still unsatisfied.

I have filed a complaint with the FTC. And on top of that, if i don't get a refund, my lawyer will be called as well--with all that money they ripped people off for, im sure they can handle the legal bills.

J. L.
Fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2004 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-BenefitsWorld-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Financial-BenefitsWorld-Benefits-has-ignored-me-or-fended-off-my-complaints-for-three-mon-79807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Benefits/World Benefits