- Report: #79807
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Financial Benefits/World Benefits
Financial Benefits/World Benefitswww.myworldofbenefits.com Champlain, New York U.S.A.
Financial Benefits/World Benefits has ignored me or fended off my complaints for three months Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want allcustomers to be 100% satisfied
I was contacted by Financial Benefits/whatever benefits back in NOVEMBER. I was told the schpiel about for $299 they would send me a GUARANTEED credit card with a $2000 limit.
Well, 1. the 'initial' packet did not arrive till late december
2. i called to ask where the card was, and I was told that it would be coming soon because it was sent that way to prevent identity theft. 3. called back---it's on it's way they said. 4. called four times this past January--first, i apparently had to use the credit repair kit. I never asked for a repair kit! then i was told that because of my credit line, i did not qualify for the card and they i needed to use the repair kit to fix it. Then today i talked to Jennifer who told me 1. the company that sent me the kit did not have a number for me to reach them directly. Then she told me that i could not get a refund. Three months of waiting and still unsatisfied.
I have filed a complaint with the FTC. And on top of that, if i don't get a refund, my lawyer will be called as well--with all that money they ripped people off for, im sure they can handle the legal bills.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2004 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-BenefitsWorld-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Financial-BenefitsWorld-Benefits-has-ignored-me-or-fended-off-my-complaints-for-three-mon-79807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.