Complaint Review: Financial Credit Solutions, Inc. Or Federal Treasury Association, Inc. Tracey Johnson

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2007

• Reported By:Keyser West Virginia
721 Griswold St Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-411-8057 ext 84
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Financial Credit Solutions, Inc. Or Federal Treasury Association, Inc. Tracey Johnson had me western union payment to individual in Canada and never gave me my loan, wanted more money, when asked for refund, they blocked my phone number Ripoff Detroit Michigan
*UPDATE ...Rip-off Report Investigation: Credit Solutions of America pledges to resolve complaints. Commitment to Customer Satisfaction Program. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Credit Solutions - Assisting clients by reducing unsecured debt - debt free in 3 years or less.

I applied for a bad credit loan on internet. Was called next day. Tracey Johnson called with what sounded like a great opportunity, so I agreed

She sent the various forms to be filled out and said they needed a commitment from me, ie; an insurance policy in case I lost my job or couldn't work.

Asked me to send money via western union to an individual who represented the insurance company. Altogether counting the fee I sent about $1400.00.

She assured me the loan would be deposited into my bank account by the next day. It wasn't so I called her and she said she would check into it and assured me it would be in by the next day.

By this time it was the week-end and on Monday my daughter called her for me to find out what was going on and told her we'd sent her our savings and now we wanted our loan. Tracey hung up on her.

When I got off work and tried to call her, they had blocked our number, so I called her from my cell phone and she said the insurance company needed and additional $350.00 for taxes.

I told her I had no more and asked for a refund. She said it would take the refund dept. 2 - 4 weeks to get back to me for further info. It's been 3 weeks and I've heard nothing and their number isn't available.

I now realize I've been scammed and am pretty darn mad. I don't want to see this happen to anyone else and I want my money back. What can I do????

Very Mad
Keyser, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Credit-Solutions-Inc-Or-Federal-Treasury-Association-Inc-Tracey-Johnson/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Financial-Credit-Solutions-Inc-Or-Federal-Treasury-Association-Inc-Tracey-Johnson-had-244319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Credit Solutions, Inc. Or Federal Treasury Association, Inc. Tracey Johnson