Complaint Review: Financial Crime Division

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: KPR — Olney Maryland USA
Financial Crime Division
Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Financial Crime Division Paul Smith Called my job and said my social security number would be black listed if I did not talk to them. Jacksonville , Florida

*Consumer Comment: IT'S A SCAM, FINANCIAL CRIME DIVISION DOES NOT EXIST

I received a phone call at work and on my cell phone from 1-305-712-5384 from someone named Paul Smith at Financial Crime Division in Jacksonville, Florida.  Stating that it was an emergency that I call them back.  There was a lot of noise in the back ground and they kept switching me from person to person on the phone.  They have my personal information and I plan to contact my local police department to place a formal complaint.  The even had my full social security number.  They sounded middle eastern.

They stated I would be put on the "black" list with my social security number.....Watch out for these people they are trying to SCAM people out of their hard earned money!!!!!  Phone # 305-712-5384

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Crime-Division/Jacksonville-Florida-/Financial-Crime-Division-Paul-Smith-Called-my-job-and-said-my-social-security-number-wou-737697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Crime Division