• Report: #719867

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: calynm — everett Washington United States of America
Financial Crime Division
101 jay street brooklyn, New York United States of America

Financial Crime Division Mike Smith, Kevin Johnson, Allen Davis I recieved threating phone calls saying that I would be arrested and that the demise of my future is coming soon if I don't settle the $250 loan that I never took out with their fake company. They als brooklyn, New York

I started recieving threating phone calls from a company calling themselves Finacial Crime Division. They claimed that I took out a loan for $250 in 2010 through an online company. Now keep in mind that I haven't even had a bank account since 2007 let alone taken out a loan. The company not only made call threating to throw me in jail they also called my employer and told them that if the matter didn't get handled that they would come to my job an arrest me there. After calling the company many times, they changed the name of their company, address and why they were calling. This company is a FRAUD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Crime-Division/brooklyn-New-York-11201/Financial-Crime-Division-Mike-Smith-Kevin-Johnson-Allen-Davis-I-recieved-threating-phone-719867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Crime Division