Complaint Review: Financial Crime Unit

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Rosilynne — Tuscaloosa Alabama United States of America
Financial Crime Unit
Unknown Los Angeles, California United States of America

Financial Crime Unit Leo Fernandez Warrant, Arrest, Search Warrart for my home,will be contacting my local authoraties, tactical units will come to my home and arrest me today Los Angeles, California

On Thursday November 29, 2012 I received a phone call from a couple of men telling me that my name and social security number had been reported three times for financial fraud. After, Leo Fernandez at 818-356-4119 ordered me to listen to an explaination without intteruptions and opened up the floor for questions I may have he threatened to send police to my home and arrest me. I asked him what were the charges and he could not explain he only stated that I owed people money and for that my home would be searched and I would be arrested today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Crime-Unit/Los-Angeles-California-/Financial-Crime-Unit-Leo-Fernandez-Warrant-Arrest-Search-Warrart-for-my-homewill-be-con-975713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Crime Unit