Complaint Review: Financial Destination Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Financial Destination Inc.
1 Industrial Dr. Windham, New Hampshire 03087 Nationwide U.S.A.

Financial Destination Inc. Unbelievable Services and the best thing that has happened to my life style since basketball didn't go the way i planned ,fdirep.com Los Angeles Carson Community Center and Westin Hotel Nationwide

I want to say that network marketing companies all have something for you to buy, thats what living and making money is all about. Everything that you do or we look at has something to do with advertising something. I love the fact that I can be compensated for introducing a product or service to someone that I believe is a very good product or service.

I think its better for a company to pay me then to pay a radio, television, billboard, or athlete/entertainer when I can bring business to any particular company. Financial Destination is this company that I believe in & not because I was told I can make a fortune (and you can) but because the services that this company offers are unbelievable. I use a handful of these services on a daily basis, and no where else have I seen any network marketing company services work yet alone you can use everyday.

I request to speak to a financial consultant (as I do pay for in my membership) and I mean its amazing that your scheduled appointment time with the consultant is prompt and on time. Not to mention the 24/7 access to your personal (Hello Mr. Smith how can I help you this morning/evening/or late night) assistant, for anything you need assistance with, directions, reservations, 411, homework help (my cousin and aunt were amazed with expierence) but this company does not falsify anything about what you are provided by not like other ugh ughh companies (pre-paid legal ) but you are assisted all the way to the end and not to mention the support you have with your secure retirement solution with Financial Destination.

FDI has the greatest people in the world to work with, from begining to end and business is the way it is suppose to be so people get educated and climb out your little boxes and get with this program.

from the educated one and if you want more info
(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Educated
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Destination-Inc/nationwide/Financial-Destination-Inc-Unbelievable-Services-and-the-best-thing-that-has-happened-to-m-460355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Destination Inc.