Complaint Review: Financial Filing and Reporting Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: B.L. — Internet United States of America
Financial Filing and Reporting Services, Inc.
21218 St. Andrews Blvd # 633 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Financial Filing and Reporting Services, Inc. Fraudulent Crazy. persistent and really a pesky so called collection agency Boca Raton, Florida

I have been getting calls from this company for over three years now, and each time they call me they give me a different amount that I owe.  They have threatened me with prosecution and arrest for fraudulent checks.  They have also sent me letters stating that I owe a certain amount for a check, but that they are authorized to offer me a lower payoff if I go ahead and take care of it now.  However they insist that it be on a secured credit card or checking account.

During the calls from them I asked for thei address in order to send them a money order and they tell me they cannot give me the address it has to be done electronically.  However I told them I don;t use chcks and don't own a credit card, and that's when they said go to Wal-Marts and get a prepaid credit card and put the money on it.  I said no and they finally sent me a letter with their address on it.  I called the phone number that was listed on it and spoke with a man who said his name was Scott, however he refused to give me his last name which made me suspicious, because if your business is legit, you should be able to give me you entire name and operator ID number.

When I spoke to him I said I was calling to find out if I still owed any money on this so called account and he told me that yes I did, however I had previously sent in some payments which had knocked it down from $345.00 to $150.00 and I needed to put it on a credit card.  I told him I didn't have any and won't pay the extra money to get any.  I then said I would send in a money order and he said ok and gave me an entirely different address than what is on this letter.  I believ that they are a scam and will not be sending them any money anytime soon.

They have addresses in Boca Raton, FL and also in Cooral Springs, FL so beware of the.  Never send them or anyone else money without first checking and asking for verification of the so called debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Filing-and-Reporting-Services-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33433/Financial-Filing-and-Reporting-Services-Inc-Fraudulent-Crazy-persistent-and-really-a-p-1000017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Filing and Reporting Services, Inc.

optimal