Complaint Review: Financial Freedom Members

• Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:Townsend Delaware
Financial Freedom Members
financialfreedommembers.com Internet U.S.A.

Financial Freedom Members Stole essentially $999.00 to HELP me become debt free Internet

I too fell victim to these scam artists at a weak moment. They are slick! Amanda Jones helped to take my money using the quick talking. I fell prey to the promises of lower rates and the promise of saving $3000.00 I did confirm a card number and security code that was immediately charged. Of course the confirmation email was sent, but the "packet" was never in the inbox.

Go ahead and try to get someone on the phone. It immediately goes to a voice mail. No way to hold for an operator and surprise no one calls back. I called my credit card company immediately and cancelled the charged card. Unfortunately, I cannot dispute the charge until it posts in 7-10 business days as it is pending. They seem to have all the answers, confirmation numbers, website etc.

However, shame on me. I will always do my homework and never answer the phone if i am not prepared to say no and hang up. Debt payors beware there is no easy way out of debt, except hard work!

Andrea k
Townsend, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Freedom-Members/internet/Financial-Freedom-Members-Stole-essentially-99900-to-HELP-me-become-debt-free-Internet-447960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Freedom Members