Complaint Review: Financial Gaming Services

• Reported By: James Jordan — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Financial Gaming Services
3040 Rosemont Montreal QC,, Select State/Province United States of America

Financial Gaming Services John Carter Bad Check Writing Montreal QC,, Other

I recently received a Check for the sum of 2382.80, Along with a letter advising me not to cash this until I contact Agent John Carter. I did so this morning. I was told that this is a advance on winnings for the sum of $80,000 dollars, and this was from a unclaim winnings from Publisher's Clearing House. I was also told to deposit this check in my Bank account, and call him back. I asked him if I can open an account using this check, and the person said yes. I am a Supervisor from a Private Security & Investigations firm, and presented this to my employer who confirmed my suspicions that this was a fake. I am forwarding these materials to the Canadian Law Enforcement for possible Mail Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Gaming-Services/Montreal-QC-Select-StateProvince-H5T2C8/Financial-Gaming-Services-John-Carter-Bad-Check-Writing-Montreal-QC-Other-870002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Gaming Services