Complaint Review: Financial Hope For America

• Submitted: Sun, November 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011

• Reported By: B careful — Gardena California U.S.A.
Financial Hope For America
40810 County Center Dr. #160 Temecula, California United States of America

I was a victim of Financial Hope for America. I was ripoff in their so call Loan Modification program. I paid an initial down payment $495 with them with drawing $199 per month each month there after. I got exactly what everyone else got for there money NOTHING. I called them numerous times with no return call. They stop responding to my e-mails. I decided at this point to go legal, so i sent them certified letters of my intentions to file a law suit. Of course they ignored me. So after many attempts to get someone to respond and refund my money with no reply I decided to proceed with the suit. It went well over a year, they tried every trick in the book to stall. They appealed, challanged the venue, you name it they tried it. They hired an atty. that was old as dirt LaurenceMiscall Jr. located out of Fallbrook Ca. who knows nothing about current court proceedings, you would think all the money they are ripping people off for they would hir a qualified Counsel. Well to make a long story short after over a year of going to court I finally pervailed. There is still justice for us law abiding citizens. As of this past Oct, 2011 I won my claim againist Financial Hope For America for the full amount I was suing them for plus my court cost. The judge saw right through these creeps. Now they will have a judgement on their record. they already have an F grade with the BBB. I won my judgement againist them in Santa Monica Municipal Court on Oct. 13, 2011 case # 11A00849 Hopefully more people will challange them and use this case as proof to help them recoupe there funds. Someone needed to stop these Jerks and I felt it had to be me. I'm sure they didn't plan on getting anyone who would go to war with them. I didn't back down, I had decided to take them on no matter how long it took and the only way I wouldn't get my money back is that a Judge in the court of law would have to tell me NO. They were depending on me to fall off, by trying to wear me down with all of their court stall tacktics but it didn't work. They are use to people not following through because it's time consumming and that's what they depend on. Now I am looking into filing a class action law suit sense I have proven my case and won a judgment againist them. Anyone gain to join get in contact with me (((REDACTED))) CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Hope-For-America/Temecula-California-92591/Financial-Hope-For-America-RIPPED-ME-OFF-FOR-MONEY-FOR-LOAN-MODIFICATION-THAT-WAS-NEVER-D-800278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Hope For America