Complaint Review: Financial Independence & Resource Education, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Financial Independence & Resource Education, Inc
250 Tequesta Drive Tequesta, Florida U.S.A.

Financial Independence & Resource Education, Inc Alyssa Kohn, Steve Teskey, Robert Pociecha harasses me by phone and email, and they stated they sold my information so more companies could harass me Tequesta Florida

Back in March I started receiving telephone calls from this company stating I had requested debt counseling. I have never heard of this company, nor did I ever request assistance from them. They call me every couple of months and follow up with emails. If I attempt to respond to their emails I get a bounceback showing a mailbox other than where it's coming from (forging). Every time I ask them to remove my information, and everytime they say its removed.

They have started again at the end of September. I have filed a BBB complaint only to be told I filed against the wrong company. I filed against the company listed on their website.

Today, I received another call. I've had it, so I called them back. I am mad and used every foul word I could think of to get make it clear that I want them to remove my information from their database. The gentleman, who refused to give me his name, said that they would continue to call me because I gave them my information. Not only that, but they have given my information to other companies to harass me. The gentleman made vague threats that he knew where I was, and had friends on the reservation in Maricopa. He also threatened to contact my employer, as he assumed I was calling him on company time.

Very unprofessional to say the least. This company kept handing the phone off to other people in the office, the only person who gave their name out was Alyssa who gave me a false name for the gentleman that threatened me. I asked for their supervisor, and they just put the phone down.

I don't know what else to do, all I want is for them to stop calling me. I am now afraid I will have to change my number because of their threats.

Beyond frustrated
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Independence-Resource-Education-Inc/Tequesta-Florida-33469/Financial-Independence-Resource-Education-Inc-Alyssa-Kohn-Steve-Teskey-Robert-Pociech-379368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Independence & Resource Education, Inc

justify