Complaint Review: Financial Independence Resource Education, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Cyndee — St. Albans West Virginia
Financial Independence Resource Education, Inc.
1217 South Flagler Drive, Third Floor West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Financial Independence Resource Education, Inc. They promised to help me settle my dept for 60 to 80% less what I owed.  West Palm Beach Florida

Financial Independence Resource Education, Inc. took my money and ran. They made me sign a contract that stated that I had to work with them and only them to settle my dept. This makes me afraid of going any other route to settle my dept. I can't even get a hold of anyone any more. They've stringed me along for years saying that they have been calling to settle my dept and not one penny of my dept has been settled.

They now go by Client Care and the last number that I was able to reach them by was this.

888-851-3473.

The last email was this.

info@client-care.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Independence-Resource-Education-Inc/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Financial-Independence-Resource-Education-Inc-They-promised-to-help-me-settle-my-dept-f-1063577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Independence Resource Education, Inc.