Complaint Review: Financial Management Services

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Virginia — Clarksville Tennessee
Financial Management Services
Nationwide USA

Financial Management Services FMS This company called my job and pretended to the secretary that we have had ongoing conversations that I was expecting her call. This was not true. After I asked the individual Pamela was this was about, she threated me with garnishment and told me that I would be sorry if I didn't supply her with my credentials. Nationwide

I received a call at work from Financial Management Services today.  Usually the secretary will not forward a call to employees unless it is from a family member or an emergency.  The woman calling from this company told the secretary she and I had talked to each other last week (this was a lie) and that I was expecting her call. This was a lie.  When I answered she wanted my social security number without identifying who she was and when I told her that I wasn't giving out my personal information to anyone because I had been a victim of identity theft she persisted and told me that she knew who I was and that I was going to be sorry because she was going to contact payroll.  I still didn't give in and she told me that I had until 5:00 p.m. today to get back to her or else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Management-Services/nationwide/Financial-Management-Services-FMS-This-company-called-my-job-and-pretended-to-the-secreta-1138673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Management Services