Complaint Review: Financial Management Systems

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jose L. Gonzalez — San Ysidro California United States of America
Financial Management Systems
P.O. Box 1423 Elk Grove Village, Illinois United States of America

Financial Management Systems FMS Company garnished my wages for 5 years until I called and said my debt was overpaid. They owe. Elk Grove Village, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Take them to small claims court

FMS garnished my wages 200 dollars a week for 5 years. I overpaid the amount and interest that I owed. They owe me 1400 hundred dollars up until today Jan 29th 2013 haven't received anything.
I lost my job in August 2012, and been calling this Company about my refund, but still waiting. If I wouldn't lost my job maybe they would still be collecting.

Jose L G
San Ysidro  CA  92123.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Management-Systems/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009-1423/Financial-Management-Systems-FMS-Company-garnished-my-wages-for-5-years-until-I-called-an-1005693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Management Systems

Take them to small claims court

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

Get your documentation together and take them to court to get your refund plus damages they owe you for collecting more than the balance due. Make sure you have the actual amount that was due and the amount collected from you.