• Report: #206293

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:Yachats Oregon
Financial One - Benefits Plus - Financial Benefits
1 Cluster Commons Suite 242 Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

Financial One - Benefits Plus - Financial Benefits ripoff Closter New Jersey

on 12/05/03 I wa solisited over phone and told for 299.00 I could recieve a credit card; only to recieve booklet full of many offers for other item and only another application for a credit card in which would cost another 50.00. I tried calling #'s to get my money back and either no answer or we only take their messages and do not know them?

Reported them to BBB in NJ

In 2004 I found out that monthly payments to a travel agency(in which was in the pamplet) and imediately put a block on my account for any further charges and filed a complaint with the bank case # 0604007818.
I also was charged in 12/01/2005 thru credit agency because I had blocked my account two seperate $ amounts... 747.00 and 644.00 all thru Palisades Collections for items I did not ever order or have.
Still compiling my info on these matters as they have been filed and need to get all info but please catch these people.

Patsy
Yachats, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-One-Benefits-Plus-Financial-Benefits/Closter-New-Jersey/Financial-One-Benefits-Plus-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Closter-New-Jersey-206293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial One - Benefits Plus - Financial Benefits