Complaint Review: Financial Recovery Services

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: John Cook — Atlanta Georgia
Financial Recovery Services
Internet USA

Financial Recovery Services, Bobby Lesser, Todd Honohan I am the owner of The DeliMarket Cafe, Atlanta, GA.

On 6-19-2013 Approx. 10:15 AM a female called my company telling me she represents The Interchange Brokerage Co. telling me she is with a law firm that is authorized to represent me in the Visa/Mastercard Class Action Settlement.  She told me I needed to give her some information before they could represent me.  She wanted my company name EIN tax number, my credit card processors account number along with personal contact information. I asked her several times who exactly was she and what law firm did she represent and why I would need them.  Again I asked her why I needed representation she said "you do know you are entitled to a settlement"  I said yes but why do I need you?  At this time she got a little short with me and said she would fax me the materials I needed.

They did in fact Fax me info.  No address, No law firm name or number just a "Class action cover sheet" requesting company information as described above. [continued below]....

.....  On the first page of 3 pages the title on top of the page is "FRS Financial Recovery Services".  I look them up on the "Ripoff Report" web sight and found them very easily.  It appears they are a fraud and a fraud them will victimize a number of small business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Recovery-Services/internet/Financial-Recovery-Services-Bobby-Lesser-Todd-Honohan-I-am-the-owner-of-The-DeliMarket-1060362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Recovery Services