Complaint Review: Financial Recovery Services,Inc.P.O

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Financial Recovery Services,Inc.P.O
P.O. Box 385908 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Financial Recovery Services, Inc. P.O This company send me an initial notification that I owe money from '88 Ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

I received an "Initial Notification" in the mail today stating I owed a debit from 1988.

I called the number and was told the amount and immediately told I sent 1/2 now it would be over.
I ask what the debit was and told it was a Mastercard.
I ask for info to be sent to me and was told I had to submit it in writing and it would be forwared to the creditor,and than sent to him,then he would let me know what it was.

He didn't even know the address for the assumed bill in that year.

I think this all bougas as I have no credit promlem.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2007 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Recovery-ServicesIncPO/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55438-5908/Financial-Recovery-Services-Inc-PO-This-company-send-me-an-initial-notification-that-I-245391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Recovery Services,Inc.P.O