Complaint Review: Financial Recovery USA Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Lambert katz — LA California United States of America
Financial Recovery USA Group, Inc.
5525 Oakdale Ave Suite 430 Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Financial Recovery USA Group, Inc. Financial Recovery USA Financial Recovery, Mortgage Modification, Mortgage Securitization Analysis Report, Certified Forensic Loan Audit Woodland Hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Please don't trust Financial Recovery USA

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Financial Recovery USA is not a scam or a rip off!

*Author of original report: Financial Recovery USA is a good company!

*Author of original report: I reported Financial Recovery USA in err they are a good company!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let us help.

Here is a scam Financial recovery USA, my pastor went to them, and they did charge upfront for a loan mod and they never did anything for him. They just prepared a document and crunched some numbers but the bank wont accept any of their materials or numbers, so he is out of $1.5 K on a pastors salary a full house pmt more he is behind because of these #%&@#s... I did some digging and Freddy Mac considers them a scam! I told him just to go to Freddy Mac and they do it for free And he is so nice so he wont confront then or say anything will probably lose his house because of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Recovery-USA-Group-Inc/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Financial-Recovery-USA-Group-Inc-Financial-Recovery-USA-Financial-Recovery-Mortgage-Mo-825885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Recovery USA Group, Inc.

Please don't trust Financial Recovery USA

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I consulted this company to do a modification and they charged me $4,000.00.  They suggested that I consolidate my credit card dept through Global Client Solutions.  That is where they make there money.  They charged me $7,000.00 for there fees and they did nothing to keep the debtors at bay. They did nothing to earn there money.  NOTHING.

The debtors kept harassing me and my family.  Financial Freedom USA gets kick backs from Global Client Solutions.  I reported them to BBB and the Attorney General.  If they were true Christians they would hold seminars to teach desparete consumers to do there modification for a modest price.  It is all pure greed.  This company won't be around in 5 years.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Financial Recovery USA is not a scam or a rip off!

AUTHOR: Richard Krejcir - (United States of America)

I am Rev. Richard Krejcir the pastor my friend wrote about, he got this company Financial Recovery USA mixed up with the one that really did mess me up and cause me to lose my home I can attest that Financial Recovery USA is not a scam or a rip off, and I am using their service and grateful for them, sorry for any confusion

Financial Recovery USA is a good company!

AUTHOR: Lambert katz - (United States of America)

I am Rev. Richard Krejcir the pastor my friend wrote about, he got this company Financial Recovery USA mixed up with the one that really did mess me up and cause me to lose my home I can attest that Financial Recovery USA is not a scam or a rip off, and I am using their service and grateful for them, sorry for any confusion

I reported Financial Recovery USA in err they are a good company!

AUTHOR: Lambert katz - (United States of America)

I am sorry I jumped the gun, my pastor is not upset with Financial Recovery USA

They did not do a loan modification service; I misunderstood, and are helping him solve a bad loan situation, so http://www.financialrecoveryusa.com is A-OK

It was the other company that I reported here, Your Real Estate Life, that messed him up not this one,

Financial Recovery USA is a good company and I talked to 3 other people in my church that used them and had great results. I officially apologized! Please, Rip off Report,  take off my original report, it was done in haste, anger and is not correct thank-you!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let us help.

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States of America)

Dear Ron -  We appreciate your concern for your pastor. In these trying times we know it is difficult to find a company you can trust.  We feel we have exemplified honesty and a true desire to help families and serve the Body of Christ. Loan modifications by nature are a completely voluntary exercise from lenders and none are required to grant them.  Therefore we cannot offer a guarantee that a lender will accept your modification request and if so that you will be granted a loan modification.  However, we take our jobs very seriously and understand the brevity of our clients situations and act accordingly.  We are always completely up front with our clients and disclose ad nauseum that it may not work.  That being said we have helped many KKLA listeners save their homes and drastically lower their monthly mortgage payments with our services as you can see from our multiple positive reviews.

Financial Recovery USA has been in business for over 2 years and has always operated completely above board. We are also registered with the California Attorney General and to date have had 0 complaints from actual clients. Being that you are not even a client of Financial Recovery USA it is very difficult to understand this venomous attack you have perpetuated. Unfortunately not knowing who your pastor is we have no way of identifying how to help. We encourage you to approach us on a personal level and show us our fault first as we would do with you if we felt that you had wronged us. At very least please let us know who your Pastor is so that we can help any way we can. Please contact us at 800.385.0745.