Complaint Review: Financial Recovery USA

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Was taken advantage of... — La Mirada California United States of America
Financial Recovery USA
Internet, California United States of America

Financial Recovery USA Ripped off, taken advantage of, husband lost job and is disabled, they took our money Internet, California

This company is a RIP OFF. They took $1500 from us to do a loan modification package, claiming they knew about our mortgage company we were dealing with. We were clear up front with what kind of loan we had with them and told them our situation was my husband was disabled now and lost his job. They created this 'package' but it was a piece of 'junk' that our lender NEVER once looked at or cared to look at. It was not a package that was well thought our or planned for our individual loan. (They really are not educated enough to do these modifications) This must of been some generic package they give everyone.
Please be warned about their loan securitization is also a rip off. They wanted $3000 up front with no guarentees. So, in desparation, when the loan modification package didn't work out (never got my money back), they said I could look into loan securitization.
So, the owner of the company Paul called me at the end of the month, saying how he could help us. He said he would take $2000 now (he had to close out his books for the month). He could not Guarantee it would help us. I said "no' thank God.
So, then we also joined their debt recovery program, debt settlements. That was a joke too. Was in the program for almost a year and they took almost all my payments for their fees. No, Guarantee I wont be sued or this actually get resolved.
They owe my over $3,200 for ripping me and my family off. A family of many that is struggling.
I hope this saves someone from NOT using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Recovery-USA/Internet-California-/Financial-Recovery-USA-Ripped-off-taken-advantage-of-husband-lost-job-and-is-disabled-929128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Recovery USA