Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2003

• Reported By:Wamego Kansas
Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

I am just sick over this. I was even stupid enough to get a MO and send it. I just threw our $$ away and it is with the intention of GETTING A JOB FOR EARNING $$. "Why??" Probably because, I have no $$ to begin with!!!!! Why I didn't see that before, I will never know. I could just scream!!!!!!

I have been given a phone # to call a Police detective Company that works on Mail fraud and will be calling in the am. They may be able to recover the MO with the info I have from it, if it hasn't been delivered yet. And possibly catch the Cheats TOO. Let's pray with all our hearts for this moment to happen!!!

I just can't believe that someone can stoop so very low and to hit us when we are our lowest to begin with, with out $$ and take what little we have!!!! I was so stupid for not checking this website first. I could just scream. But I won't. I will calm down. Man oh Man....I am just in shock. I will hope that the am brings good news. What a hard lesson to learn and such a hard way to learn it!

Wamego, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2003 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-63907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.