shoulders

Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2003

• Reported By:New Haven Connecticut
Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.
7000 Adams Street - # 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. ripoff con artist fake ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

I Usually Check companies out before I send any money or anything out. But, I'm in need of work and wanted to get started as soon as posible. Now I have another problem getting my money
back. Right after I mailed my money I see on the web that they are a ripoff and now I have to Find away to get my money back. I sented a post office money order is their some way I can maybe report it stolen or something?

Deidre Daniels
New Haven, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2003 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc-ripoff-con-artist-fake-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-61023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.