adults

Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2003

• Reported By:lebanon Missouri
Financial Resources Unlimited Inc.
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited Inc. ripoff home business Willowbrook Illinois

A few days ago I noticed an ad in the local paper for a home business stuffing envelopes so I called the number and received the information today. After reading all the enclosed material I became a little suspicious and decided to check it out here on your website.

Thank goodness I did. I don't quite understand why companies like this are allowed to continue scamming honest hardworking individuals. I was only trying to come up with an extra income besides the job I have now to boost my earnings for Christmas for my kids. had i mailed the money to them I would have been in worse shape than before.

L
lebanon, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2003 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc-ripoff-home-business-Willowbrook-Illinois-69309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited Inc.