Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2003

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. still out there with a different address Willowbrook Illinois

I found this website in the process of looking for the Financial Resources Unlimited website. I am very thankful that I found this before I really thoughtfully considered sending my money!

I am posting this because the words in the letter I received are similar to those posted by other people. I assume it is the same company, but like many conartists, they have had to relocate. I just thought I would post this because these ripoff artists are still out there!

Richard
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2003 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc-still-out-there-with-a-different-address-Willowbrook-I-51156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.