Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2003

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. victimized many consumers Willowbrook Illinois

I, like many others, responded to an ad in my local paper for making money at home mailing catalog circulars. I called the number listed and was answered by a voice mail requesting my information so that they could send me information.

A few days later I received the information packet from Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. It sounded good until I read the second page and they wanted money in order to send the supplies you needed to get started.

I then decided to check out the internet to see if I could find any information on this company. Lo and behold! I found that the only information for this company was on the badbusiness bureau site.

I want to thank you for saving me from spending hundreds of dollars that I don't have just to support a con artist company. I can imagine the kind of money this company is making off of the people that have responded to their ad and sent money.

I thought it was against the law to illicit money through the mail for fraudulent advertising. Surely the federal government should be doing their job and investigating this company so other consumers are not ripped-off.

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc-victimized-many-consumers-Willowbrook-Illinois-60828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.