Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2003

• Reported By:Milford Pennsylvania
Financial Resources Unlimited
120 Broadview Village Square-#445 Broadview, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited Big work at home Ripoff Broadview Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Call Illinois State Attorney General 1-312-814-3000 for current investigation

Please be careful when responding to ads for employment at home. I was taken in by this phony. I was promised a starter kit to assemble bracelets at home for extra money. I sent the "refundable" $42.00 and what did I receive? A pathetic little list of companies that supposedly want people to assemble products at home.

I guess I should have researched it more before I sent money, but being the naive person I am I trusted what I was reading. Now seeing all the problems with this company I have a very big doubt about getting my money back. I cannot afford to throw good money away, I was trying to make a few bucks from home so my family could possibly get ahead. It saddens me to see that these kinds of people are allowed to pray on the public trust.

Lesson learned "If it sounds too good to be true, it is"!

Milford, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2003 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Broadview-Illinois-60155/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Big-work-at-home-Ripoff-Broadview-Illinois-66671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call Illinois State Attorney General 1-312-814-3000 for current investigation

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (U.S.A.)

Ms. Lisa Madigan is the Illinois State Attorney General, currently investigating the Financial Resources Unlimited scam. Please call or write, I understand it would be a long distance phone call for you. Here is the number and address for which ever is most convenient:

Illinois State Attorney General
Ms. Lisa Madigan
James R. Thompson Center
100 W. Randolph Street
Chicago, IL, 60601

It is really important that she know he is changing his routine. This was not how he started, and he might very well be trying to weasel out of the consequences. He's not getting out of it. I don't care how many little directories he mails out. He is still lying to you. When they sell those directories, they have to tell you. He's still using deceptive selling practices, which will be held accountable by law, IF we inform the law.

You should also access www.usps.com for the U.S. Postal Inspectors, and fill out their online claim form. I don't know if they are investigating yet, on this one specifically, but they never will, if we don't tell them. This is potential "mail fraud" and may also fall under the category of "False Representation Statues".

I hope you get get that information out.

Consumer Advocate