Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:Eureka California
Financial Resources Unlimited

Financial Resources Unlimited rip off They said to keep paying for supplies to stuff envelopes with while waiting for a check from them, which never came. WILLOWBROOK Illinois

Their flyer told me I could earn $550-3000 weekly and that I was needed immediately. The flyer says I could get $10 for each circular I mail; free postage, circulars, and advance paycheck forms included in your package. Also, I didn't have to advertise, that's what got me. I did this stuffing envelopes before but I had to advertise to secure envelopes.

I had to pay for each package of supplies which was $55, plus $10 shipping. Then I had to pay the postage for the envelopes to be mailed out, $21.

After two months of this and not seeing any check, I emailed them a subtle inquiry about money. Next thing I know, I get this long email about them being into sales and marketing, and that I have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for a reply from these customers that I send these envelopes to.
I immediately emailed them a piece of my mind, for all it was worth because I ran out of money, I was so irritated I didn't care what I wrote. But I asked for my money back and they flatly refused. They haven't even sent me the last package I ordered.

This is the last time I ever do any envelope stuffing again.

Eureka, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/WILLOWBROOK-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-rip-off-They-said-to-keep-paying-for-supplies-to-stuff-envel-72896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited