Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2003

• Reported By:des moines Iowa
Financial Resources Unlimited
fruinc@aol.com Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff They ripped me off Willowbrook Illinois

I am a young mother with a boyfriend who work temp jobs just to get money and then be gone because its not enough. I saw an ad in my des moines newspaper about making 550-3000 a week just stuffing envelopes. They sent me a letter back asking me to put some money down for the cost of the material and that I'll get it back after my 5th paycheck.

My boyfriend didn't believe it but we decided that this was a very good chance for to save up money and give our son a good life. I just sent in 160 dollar money order to them today assuming I'll get what they said I'll be getting. I was so excited I didn't bother investigating this company. My boyfriend said and everyone else said it that it was too good to be true. I didn't believe it.

Well, I am at school and I decided to go online and see if this company had a website. But with my luck I got a search page that lead me to rip-off website and I read.

As I am writing I am crying my tears out because I am so afraid that I just wasted 160 of hard working money just to be ripped off. If what you guys said is true then the person who had to nerve to give certain people such hope should rot in hell for the pain that you are going to cause when I sit my boyfriend down and tell him that his money has gone to wasted and that we won't be able to make a car pymt nor have enough money for diapers or milk for the baby. I apologize for my ignorance and I thank god that these people at this website had helped many other people from this situation. I was just too late. If anybody could help me please please do. Contact me by using the rebuttal box. thank you

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Emily
des moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60325/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-They-ripped-me-off-Willowbrook-Illinois-71003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited