Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2003

• Reported By:riverside California
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000Adamsstreet#101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resouces Unlimited the company has a hold of my social security number Willowbrook Illinois

Please i will appreciate any help from anyone,no matter how little.FRU send me this good ad. about working at home stuffing envelopes and stupid me i fell for it.

Igo to school full time and i work three jobs for minimum wages so getting ten dollars just for stuffing envelopes got me so excited that i did not think twice about giving the last four digits of my social security number to a company that doesn't even have a phone number to call for more information.

Financial Resources Unlimited claimed it needed the social security number to process my payment plan but i am afraid maybe they will ruin my life by having this information.they yet have to send me the work package.Can someone please tell me what to do,iam going slowly insane

Khadija
riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resouces-Unlimited-the-company-has-a-hold-of-my-social-security-number-Willowbro-1033603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited