Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2003

• Reported By:Plainfield Illinois
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ALMOST RIPPED ME OFF Willowbrook Illinois

I was tempted to respond to an ad promising $550 per week or more for stuffing envelopes from home. I am a bachelor's degree level person, looking for income while furthering my education. While it sounded too good to be true, I called information to get the phone number and was told I had to e-mail them or send my concern in writing.

No legitimate company has no staff to talk to you. I did a Google search and found the "Bad Business Bureau." Thank goodness I did. Thank you to everyone who took time to tell us about how you were scammed. I am sorry for those of you who lost money. I pray that these people will be punished for their deception. Best of luck to everyone.

Plainfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2003 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ALMOST-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Willowbrook-Illinois-69938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited