Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2003

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams St. #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. fraudulent envelope-stuffing scheme which refused to reimburse me when I returned materials Willowbrook Illinois

In their flyer, Financial Resources Unlimited (FRU), of Willowbrook, Illinois, offered payment for each envelope stuffed and "returned to their offices." They requested payment by money order for quicker processing. They suggested payment for priority shipping to rush envelopes and flyers to your home. Their flyer inferred that postage would be reimbursed 100%.

I sent in payment to FRU by money order along with priority shipping payment. In approximately one week I received two boxes of materials--envelopes, flyers and printed address labels.

Inside the boxes was an instruction sheet. The instruction sheet was very different in its explanation of the enevelope stuffing process compared to the original flyer. As soon as I read the instruction sheet, I realized this system could not possibly work--or pay--economically.

I sent FRU two emails requesting an explanation. They never responded. I then returned both boxes with all materials, which had never even been taken out of the boxes. I enclosed a letter in the boxes, with a copy of my original order form, requesting reimbursement.

Approximately ten days later I received a two form letters from FRU telling me I had damaged the materials and therefore would not receive reimbursement. The letters, exactly the same, treated each box returned as being from a separate client. This proves that the FRU operation is a complete sham, otherwise they would have responded to the returned materials as being from the same order.

John
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc-fraudulent-envelope-stuffing-scheme-which-refused-to-r-73034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited