Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Fri, October 31, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 31, 2003

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street, # 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

I saw FRU, Inc.'s ad in my local newspaper here in Bakersfield, CA. They are spreading out. The offer seemed too good to be true, so I decided to check it out on the web before I sent money. I am glad that I did. I quess that saying is true: "If it's too good to be true, then it usually is." Thank you for those of you who reported this crime. I would have become another victim. We need more companies like this who report fraud/fake companies.

Marissa
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2003 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Inc-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-70669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited