Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2003

• Reported By:Brooker Florida
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited Ripoff! I sent in my money and have recieved nothing! Willowbrook Illinois

I found the ad in a local college newspaper. Looked legit, waited a couple of weeks and read it over and over... sounded too good to be true, but i sent in my money anyway making sure i wasn't passing anything up. I sent in $65 dollars a week ago yesterday, and have recieved nothing. However, after today finding out that it is a fraud, I don't think I'll send it out if I do recieve anything.

I can't believe this has happened to so many of us. Most of you are north of me, this company has already reached Florida. Living just outside a college town, I know there are other students getting sucked into this scam. I hope the owners are reading this and that they die very very soon. I wish there was something we could all do about this to get our money back, I know others have sent in much more than just 65 dollars. I want this company to go down. **** off FRU

Starke, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2003 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Ripoff-I-sent-in-my-money-and-have-recieved-nothing-Willow-71721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited