Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2003

• Reported By:Burton Michigan
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Stree #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited Ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

I was not personally ripped off by this company but came very close to being. I am a mother of an 18-month old and was looking for something that wouldn't take me from home so much.

I new this ad was probably too good to be true so I decided to check them out before sending any money. I am so glad I did. Thanks for your service and I am so appreciative that I did not become another vicitim of this fraudulent company.

Teresa
Burton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2003 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-51763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited