Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2003

• Reported By:New Lenox Illinois
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #10 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, Shelton & Associates, Mark E. Shelton, S.M.S (Supreme Mailing Service Deceptive, Rip-Off, Liars, Theifs Willowbrook Nationwide

I dated Mark Shelton from 1993 through 1999 when he started all this mail order scam up. In 1999, I got tired of all the lies, and tired of him sitting at home on his ass doing nothing but ripping people off. He never went to work at a "legitimate" job except once for a very short time. I worked at a retailer for over three years for legitimate money I earned. I kept my lifestyle simple. I drove a saturn, Mark drove a Lexus, a Cadillac ect.

When I decided to leave him in 1999 Mark went to the bank closed the bank account and took all my money I saved from my job. He cut me a check for approx 2300.00. Which I just got from a medical settlement. So he made off with approx 20,000.00 to 27,000.00 dollars of my money that I had saved up in those 6 years. In the time between 1993 and 1999, all the money he recieved, he NEVER PAID TAXES ON. NOT TO MENTION, HE SUCKED OFF THE GOVERNMENT ON UNEMPLOYMENT! He is being sued by the Illinois States Attorneys Office. Please get ahold of them and let them know how he ripped you off.

C
New Lenox, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2003 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Shelton-Associates-Mark-E-Shelton-SMS-Supreme-Maili-68069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited