Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Sat, September 20, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, September 20, 2003

• Reported By:patchogue New York
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #10 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited The liars scammed me Willowbrook Illinois

About two weeks ago, I was reading a baby magazine and I saw the financial resources unlimited ad and contacted them. They sent me a letter saying that I will receive $10.00 for each letter I mail out for them. They also said they are the most honest and trustworthy company out there. It sounded pretty simple and I have children at home so I thought it would be easy. So I chose group 3 which was 95 letters to be stuffed and I will receive $950.00 every week.

They said the paycheck will be mailed out every wednesday. They said they need the money for a one-time processing fee so that they can set up a payroll for me. I thought it was true because I really needed some extra money but for some odd reason I did think it was too good to be true but I figured I'll try it anyways. And so I sent them a money order for $130.00 because they said that a check will take 28 days to clear from the bank so if you send a money order you can start working immediately. I will receive my paycheck in two weeks.

The the next week when I received the materials there was a letter included with that sayind "read me first" written all over it. This was a letter completely different from the first one. They sent me another form that was for chosing my income group and a continuing form and that I had to send another $95.00 for materials and shipping fee. I thought this was fairly odd and realized they had scammed me and all they want is my money. I will never receive a dime from them. It said I will only receive money from them if they get returned mail. (in other words if people respond to their ads).

That obviously was never going to happen because they are stupid ads. In fine print on the bottom it says I have to be patient for to get any results. It also said I don't work for financial resources unlimited and that I am a business professional. I do not wasnt to be a business professional I just wanted a simple job I can do at home with two little children. I sent them an email and today I went back to see If I got anything from them and I didn't. I sent them the email again but it did not get sent because they either changed their email address or blocked me.

Please tell me what I should do. I just want my money back. I am not in the position to waste any money. I need extra money. They ripped me off.

Afiya
patchogue, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2003 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-The-liars-scammed-me-Willowbrook-Illinois-67281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited