Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2003

• Reported By:Many Louisiana
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street-Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited They ripped me off of over seven hundred dollers And I want my money back Willowbrook Illinois

*Author of original report: there must be a way for those of us who has sent money in to get it back

I am from a small town, and having two jobs is almost a must. One day I was reading the local news paper and seen the ad.

So I called the number given and in a few days I received a package and read it, it seemed to be legit. So I sent in the $65.00 and in a week I got my first package of envelopes to stuff.

Well since I recevied the package arrived so quick I thought this might turn out good, so I stuffed the envelopes and mailed them out and order from for another $65.00 package, completed it and sent them out and ordered another package for $160.00.

After that I decided to wait and see what happed. since it did say that it would take 6-8 weeks to receive your first pay check. it also says that after four months of your account being inactive your account would be closed and any commission that came in after that would be forfited to Financial Resources Unlimited.

Well it has been three months and I have not recived any thing from them. And I want my money back.

Stephanie
Many, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2003 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-They-ripped-me-off-of-over-seven-hundred-dollers-And-I-want-70157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited

there must be a way for those of us who has sent money in to get it back

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

I am gald to know that there are some of you who have not sent these people your money. I just wish I would have seen the rip-off report before I did.

However, there must be a way for those of us who has sent money in to get it back. I don't know about the rest of you but I am not happy sitting here know that they have my hard earnd money.

They have riped me off and a lot of other people.And I have yet to see any thing happen to them. No one seems to be fighting for there money. It is not right what they have done, It is not right that they are still doing it. They need to be stopped.

There has to something we can do togather to get or money back..
Thank you.