Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Quail Valley California
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited What a scam Don't be played like a fool It is too good to be true Willowbrook Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I was not robbed thanks to Rip-off Report.com!!!!

My sister and I were looking into Financial Resources as a possible way to make good income. But my father taught me long ago that if looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Fortunately I came to this website and found out the truth, and was able to verify it before we got hurt!

Jerry
Quail Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-What-a-scam-Dont-be-played-like-a-fool-It-is-too-good-to-be-68364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited

I was not robbed thanks to Rip-off Report.com!!!!

AUTHOR: John Acosta - (U.S.A.)

I found the ad in the newspaper and called them. I waited for their response and sure enough there it was offering something so appealing that hipnotizes you into believing all their lies. I was talking with my wife, since I am presently unemployed needing money to pay rent, I told her we were going to do it even thoug it sounded too sweet to be true. Tonight I went out to do something, thinking about it hard, I decided to navigate in the internet and see if there was any information leading to the true identity of this "heart breaking thiefs" and there it was I was shocked to find out they were real liars.

I am thankfull to God for this site that opens the eyes of the inocents, that are almost in the ripping paws of the lions of falsehood.

Thanks a billion