Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Heights Illinois
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited did not get a chance to rip me off Thanks to Rip Off Report Willowbrook Illinois

Thanks to Rip Off Report, I did not get scamed.

I actually got tipped on accident. I was about to send money to said company, but I got on the internet first to see if they had a web site. When I typed in Financial Resources Unlimited up came the rip off report.

Thank you so much. I have been ripped off before by a similar Co, which is why I decided to get on the Internet, but I did not expect to see all this.

Thanks again.

Chicago Heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2003 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-did-not-get-a-chance-to-rip-me-off-Thanks-to-Rip-Off-Report-71206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited