Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2004

• Reported By:Morgan Hill California
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street Suite 100 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited made promises of money but provided nothing Willowbrook Illinois

I ordered their envelope stuffing program and did receive the package four times but with each package I never received any money. I mailed for the fifth package and when it didnt come I called their customer service # 630-655-9994 and much to my surprise it was disconnected.
I then proceeded to write them an email just to find that there was no such user. then I knew I got screwed.

I went online and found all this negative info on the company and just wanted to say I hope they get what they deserve for screwing with peoples lives like they have.... and my money back would really be a plus. Im glad to hear that the ftc and other agencies are investigating this scam because they need to put a stop to this kind of scam.

J
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2004 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-made-promises-of-money-but-provided-nothing-Willowbrook-Illi-81892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited