Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2003

• Reported By:los angeles California
Financial Resources Unlimited
700 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff I send them money never got anything TOTAL SCAM Willowbrook Illinois

Okay I read an ad in the newspaper in the National Enquirer I caled the number and they send me the info to start making money mailing envelopes. Well I send them 65 Dollars and never heard from them again.

Now I am super pissed And Im not going to give up so theirs going to be some lawsuit or somethiing cause I know a bunch of people got ripped of. Does any live in Illinois. I want my dam money back and they aint getting away for free.!

los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-I-send-them-money-never-got-anything-TOTAL-SCAM-Willo-70994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited