Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2003

• Reported By:edinburg Texas
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street Suite 101 Willowbrook,, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff I would like my money back. Willowbrook, Illinois

I read an ad in the newspaper earn 550.00 in one week. I called and they send me information. When i got the letter I send a moneyorder for $65.00. My supplies were shipped to me and I stuffed every envelope. I then wondered how i was going to get paid so I called the number on the paper. All it was was a stupid recording and an e-mail adress. So I tried the e-mail address and it was a phony.

Then I looked up the company name and i got this website. Luckily I didn't mail them back because it was gonna cost me more money and still at this point not knowing how I was gonna get my money. Someone needs to do something about this because it's not right for us to spend the little money that we have especially when we have children to support. If something should ever get done I would like some kind of response. Better yet I would like my money back.

Joann
edinburg, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2003 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-I-would-like-my-money-back-Willowbrook-Illinois-67803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited